Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orzammar Dungeons or Urn of Sacred Ashes?

+2
legerrid
CDune
6 posters

Go down

Orzammar Dungeons or Urn of Sacred Ashes? Empty Orzammar Dungeons or Urn of Sacred Ashes?

Post  CDune Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Which of these two should I do next?

Both are primarily dungeons, so either way it is going to be a long ride Smile
CDune
CDune
Admin

https://cdune.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Orzammar Dungeons or Urn of Sacred Ashes? Empty Re: Orzammar Dungeons or Urn of Sacred Ashes?

Post  legerrid Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:12 am

There is more loot maybe in the Deep Roads, but I think that is a longer quest overall. The Urn quest is quite fun, with some interesting choices. I did it first and didn't regret it or find it too difficult.

legerrid

Back to top Go down

Orzammar Dungeons or Urn of Sacred Ashes? Empty Re: Orzammar Dungeons or Urn of Sacred Ashes?

Post  Seriuse Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:22 am

I think you should do Urn of Sacred Ashes you get more items that you use and the items that you need to the best armor in the game ;D

Seriuse

Back to top Go down

Post  rocketsFOReveryone Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:26 am

It seems to me, that it's better to go to the Village of Heaven. But whether you can kill a dragon... I don't know. We'll see.
rocketsFOReveryone
rocketsFOReveryone

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion. Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 pm

rocketsFOReveryone wrote:It seems to me, that it's better to go to the Village of Heaven. But whether you can kill a dragon... I don't know. We'll see.

You dont have to kill the dragon. The dragon only comes down if you hit the gong, otherwise you can walk straight through with no trouble.

Id say to go for the Urn because its not just dungeon crawling, its a combination of combat, some big boss fights, a dragon fight (if you want to attempt it), you get some really good items, theres puzzles and all sorts.
Orion.
Orion.

Back to top Go down

Post  CDune Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 pm

I'll do the urn Smile
CDune
CDune
Admin

https://cdune.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  legerrid Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 pm

I think it's more fun to do the Sacred Ashes because it's got more variety.

Also when you go to the deep roads you should consider taking Shale with you.
He's more fun to play with and a more interesting companion than Sten. I think Sten might be the dullest character of all time, he irritates me as well because whenever you do something for some gold or exp he just complains like an idiot. Morrigan does it enough I couldn't handle Sten along side her.

Also Shale has some nice input into the story of the Deep Roads which you wouldn't want to miss perhaps. I liked his AOE abilities like Quake and Rock throw and such - they added some variety! He's a pretty funny guy too sometimes.

legerrid

Back to top Go down

Post  GuitarrAddictt Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Yeah, agreed with the dudes above! Smile

And very very nice job doing this Website so fast! It's amazing, awesome job mate!
Looking forward to your New Walkthroughs!
And i hope you will upload them Tomorrow or Saturday.

And by the way, i have a suggestion! What do you think about that, if you would only upload videos at friday and weekend?
And amount of videos is twice as much you do regulary? Very Happy
GuitarrAddictt
GuitarrAddictt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum